Written by Linda Bracy ISBN 0972351213 or 9780972351218
Published by Missionaries of the Blessed Sacrament 1999
Size 8.5 x 5.5 inches 30 pages paperback
From the introduction:
Over one hundred years ago Saint Pius X changed the age for receiving Holy Communion from adolescence to the age of a child’s use of reason. His holiness knew that a child of seven or eight has sufficient knowledge of the RealPresence to receive Jesus’ Body and Blood.
It certainly follows that the same child can make his Holy Hour to grow in God’s love. How fitting then a booklet for a child’s Holy Hour, especially one filled with the loving words of another saintly Holy Father, St. John Paul II.
All children and parents can benefit from this Holy Hour of inspiration booklet.
By Fr. James Mallen, C.S.s.R.
- Practical Tips on Children’s Prayer and Adoration
- Teaching about the Real Presence & Adoration
- The Holy Eucharist in saints lives
- Fatima Prayers
- How to Pray the Rosary
- 20 Mysteries of The Holy Rosary
- Prayers for Children
- Message from Pope St. John Paul II to the world’s Children