By Gordon Truscott
Published by ARMOUR Publishing
2011, Softcover, 247 pages
NOTE: The book is new, but has the lower right hand corner bent. This does not affect the reading.
Inside Homosexuality is for those who want to know more of what actually takes place in homosexuality.
– How does male homosexuality start?
– Is homosexuality due to biological or environmental factors?
– What is typical homosexuality like?
– What are the health risks associated with homosexuality?
– What has forgiveness got to do with homosexuality?
Read about the many problems within homosexuality. The physical realities inside homosexuality are not pretty and profitable. So turn the pages of this book to find out what homosexuality is all about. (From the back cover)